Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

Ahhhhh.....good ole' Nebraska weather. You never know what you are going to get. Today, we got 80 degrees. In March. Seriously.

We had such a great day. After we got K to school, M & I got ready to meet K & the double B's at the park. Today, we had to take the baby stroller, two babies, two puppies, M's Cars lunchbox, a blanket and sand toys. When we got there, it looked like we were moving in!! In just a few short minutes, I was reminded of how happy and lucky I am to be a stay at home mom.

After an hour and a half at the park, M & I came home and was supposed to take a nap. Instead, she decided to channel surf. In case you didn't know, OnDemand has movies and they are on channel 1. :) No nap for M today.....which isn't great because Tuesday's are dance days. And dance days mean LATE bedtime.

Before going to pick up K from school, M decided she should wear shorts so she got changed and looked adorable!! I love 80 degrees in March!!!

The girls came home from school and headed outside immediately. The neighbor's grandson came over and they played for an hour and a half in the backyard. They loved having a friend! I loved watching them play.......and decided that it was too nice to head to dance class.

We decided to skip dance class and made some dinner. The girls ate awesome and we were very excited to head out for a family walk. We all (even O) walked...well M rode scooter and K rode skidder car..over to the church where the girls rode around the parking lot. Family walks are one of our favorite times together!!

After a bath, two books and brushed teeth, the girls were in bed. And by 7:10 p.m. both were sleeping soundly. Have I said how much I love 80 degree weather in March??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment